About St.paul School
St Paul Primary & High School & Junior College was established in the year 2000 by the secretary Shri. Rajabhau Taksale. He wanted to serve the country by removing the illiteracy quotient so he took a step by opening up this school for students to make their bright future.
St. Paul School is State Board as well as CBSE board affiliated school. The total team of staff includes 70 teachers. They have good infrastructure with all amenities provided to the students. There are 70 classrooms in total which makes this one of the best place for students to study. For all academic and cultural events they have 1 auditorium and 1 library and 4 labs for students where there are all important and necessary books for the students curriculum.
The school is divided into 5 sections:-
- St. Paul’s Convent of Kindergarden Nursery,KG-I,KG-II,Main School,Ashirwad Nagar,Nagpur.
- St. Paul School Std Ist to Xth state and CBSE.
- St .Paul High School of Std VII to X in lower English and Higher English.
- St. Paul Junior College (Art, Commerce and Science).
- St. Paul Technical School (Electronics and Computer Repairing).